fertilizefertilize

Pantera Capital, an ICO-focused fund, rose 500% in 2020. The Bitcoin fund’s similar indicator came in at 299%, according to Block.

First, the Pantera ICO Fund has invested in Filecoin, 0x, and other protocol building projects in the blockchain ecosystem.

According to Dan Morehead, the current market environment is different from 2017. Investors are much more focused on Bitcoin and Ethereum than on the previous rally.

Finally, Morehead points out that these two cryptocurrencies made up 86% of the total market capitalization of the market. The remaining 5000 altcoins share the remaining 14%.

We remind you that on January 14, the CEO of Pantera Capital forecast an increase in the price of Bitcoin to USD 115,000 by August 2021.

Morehead had previously given an optimistic forecast for Ethereum and XRP.

Well done, you read this entire article!

To congratulate you, we offer you our free method to easily and automatically invest in cryptocurrencies in order to generate regular income while protecting your capital as much as possible.

To access your giveaway, click here and register: https://www.fructify.io/actucrypto.

fertilizefertilize