SkyChain Technologies has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network
SkyChain Technologies (TSXV: SCT) is focused on becoming a leader in crypto and data mining. Since 2018, the company has conducted extensive research and development to reduce costs from $ 500,000 per megawatt to $ 150,000 per megawatt. It intends to grow to 100MW of crypto hosting capacity in the future and is working to provide the necessary infrastructure to host these businesses and connect these blocks and technologies to our daily lives.
The company’s Sherbrooke Crypto Hosting Facility is a 48,000-square-foot data center in Quebec with annual sales of $ 12 million. Thanks to its strategic positioning in Quebec, SkyChain can also take advantage of the low electricity prices in the provinces, the potential for expansion of the plants and maximum optimization.
- SkyChain Technologies operates state-of-the-art internet data centers that host ASIC miners and GPUs.
- Currently offers full service hosting and real estate through its wholly owned subsidiary data centers.
- The company’s subsidiary data center in Sherbrooke, Quebec, currently has annual sales of $ 12 million.
- SkyChain’s expertly engineered data centers and the provision of full-service mining equipment strategically position the company for expansion in edge computing for high-performing, large-volume markets.
- SkyChain Technologies wholly owns Miningsky Technology Ltd, which conducts research and research