DUBLIN, February 8 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Blockchain Technology Market By Use Case, Business Model, Solutions, Services, and Applications in Industries 2021-2026” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report explores the technology, leaders, and solutions in the evolving blockchain ecosystem. The report evaluates current and expected use cases for blockchain and evaluates the market potential globally, regionally and segmented by deployment type and industry.
The report also evaluates key players, solutions, and use cases. The report also assesses the prospect of integrating the blockchain with other technologies such as IoT and artificial intelligence. The report provides detailed forecasts by use case, application and industry from 2021 to 2026.
Blockchain and related technologies for distributed authentication and accounting are about to transform ICT and lead to significant disintermediation across a variety of industries. The insights gained in FinTech and traditional banking from providing and operating decentralized authentication, clearing and settlement are applied to many telecommunications and computing problems for the benefit of many industries. The implications will be wide-ranging, from investing / trading to the legal cannabis industry, and very profound in terms of changes in supply chains and relationships between vendors, customers and colleagues.
The integration and operation of blockchain technology will redefine the way different industries work, significantly improve efficiency and reduce business costs. For example, start-up companies have been formed to provide software and microchip hardware that make it easier for connected devices to work with blockchain. Products are designed to encrypt data, distribute information to machines with blockchain connection and monetize these machines.
An important area of technology integration is the Internet of Things (IoT). This is a promising area as we anticipate that the use of blockchain in IoT networks / systems will be one of the most important means of authenticating and authorizing transactions. For example, HYPR offers solutions to reduce cybersecurity risk in IoT devices through its decentralized approach to credentials. Their products reduce the need for passwords on a central server and replace them with biometric and other password-free solutions. This enables IoT devices that are practically impossible to hack from a social engineering perspective.
We also see Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) as an important service offering for many market segments as a means of introducing solutions and scalability via a cloud service model. For example, AI in supply chain management solutions combined with market solutions for blockchain technology to dramatically improve SCM. There are more than 500,000 shipping companies in the United States alone. This concentration of shipping and trade routes can lead to data transparency and storage problems. Blockchain can solve these problems by providing data transparency.
Select report results:
- Distributed ledgers and other blockchain functions are rapidly expanding outside of the financial industry
- The blockchain technology market will grow by 62.73% CAGR through 2026 $ 52.5 billion
- The main blockchain options include decentralizing data, controlling data usage and encryption
- Consortium / hybrid blockchain will be the largest North America Blockchain Tech area $ 6.7 billion by 2026
- The vast majority of blockchain revenue is derived from three types of services: Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS), cloud computing (hosting and data as a service), and system integration
- Companies like Accenture will be responsible for systems integration, and companies like Amazon, Dell, HPE, and IBM will be responsible for BaaS and cloud computing. Other companies will occupy important niche roles.
- Expect significant M&A activity in this space as deals like Ping Identity’s acquisition of ShoCard become more common. Block technology provides a specific means of authentication, authorization and accounting.
- Blockchain Technology Market Forecasts from 2021 to 2026
- Identify leading business strategies, technologies, applications, services and solutions
- Understand the role and importance of cloud-based service delivery models for the blockchain
- Understand the key revenue recognition areas for blockchain and the leading companies in each
- Identify leading apps, services and solutions for blockchain technology based on the use case and industry
- Understand the role of blockchain technology and services in data services and the data-as-a-service business model
Main topics covered:
2.1 Development of the payment industry
2.2 Payment value chain and blockchain
2.3 Blockchain Technology
2.4 Early blockchain implementations
2.5 Blockchain technology SWOT analysis
3.0 Blockchain Ecosystem and Marketplace
3.1 Blockchain types and stakeholders
3.2 Blockchain Applications
3.3 Blockchain application in industries
3.4 Blockchain in the Internet of Things
3.5 Blockchain as a service
3.6 Blockchain Stakeholders in ICT
3.7 Blockchain to improve cybersecurity
3.8 Blockchain investment analysis
3.9 Important blockchain consortia and associations
3.10 Blockchain solutions in industries
4.0 Blockchain market dynamics
4.1 Market and technology drivers
4.1.1 Increased blockchain within traditional financial institutions
4.1.2 Digitization for improved service implementation and error prevention
4.1.3 Cloud-based service delivery models
4.2 Challenges and opportunities
4.2.1 Security Issues
4.2.2 Regulation and Governance
4.2.3 Mergers and Acquisitions
5.0 Blockchain Market Case Study
5.1 Blockchain Asset Management and Real Estate Case Study
5.2 Blockchain Case Study for the Government in the UAE
5.3 Honeywell Aerospace creates an online parts market with Hyperledger Fabric
5.4 SGX used Amazon Managed Blockchain for an innovative payment solution
5.5 Zug Digital ID case study
5.6 ING Group: KYC system in blockchain
5.7 Increase in efficiency in logistics with IoT blockchain
5.8 Case study of the palm oil industry with blockchain and IoT
6.0 Blockchain Market Outlook and Forecasts 2021-2026
6.1 Global Market Forecast 2021-2026
6.2 Blockchain markets by solution 2021 – 2026
7.0 Analysis of the blockchain provider
- Abra, Inc.
- Alphapoint Corporation
- Bitfury Group
- Blockchain Global Limited
- BlockCypher, Inc.
- BTL Group (Blockchain Tech Ltd.)
- Circle Internet Financial Limited
- Coinfirm Ltd.
- ConsenSys systems (ConsenSys)
- Dell Technologies
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Digital asset holdings
- Digitalx Ltd. (Digital Cc Ltd.)
- DMG blockchain solutions
- Earth port (visa)
- Factom Inc.
- Fidelity Investments
- Global Arena Holding, Inc.
- Interstellar, Inc.
- Libra Services, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- ShoCard (ping identity)
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sdkfyh for more information on this report
Research and Markets also offers custom research services that provide focused, comprehensive, and bespoke research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior manager
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
Call Toll Free for US / CAN at 800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE RESEARCH and Markets